In-person Visitor and Event Attendance Policy*
We require that all in-person visitors to the building or at off-site CBA-hosted events review our attendance and visitation policy below. When visiting the building in-person or by registering for and attending an in-person CBA event, you agree that you have read the CBA’s requirements listed below and affirm your commitment to comply with these requirements. We appreciate your cooperation to help stem the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the safety of our staff and other visitors and/or attendees.
- All visitors and attendees must comply with all CDC, federal, state, and local laws, orders, directives, and guidelines related to COVID-19 and attending large gatherings.
- Do not attend an event or visit the CBA if any of the following apply:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past ten days;
- You have experienced COVID-19 symptoms within the past ten days;
- You have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or had COVID-19 symptoms within the past ten days; or
- You are awaiting a pending COVID-19 test result.
- Please adhere to social distancing requirements whenever possible (e.g., maintain a minimum of 6ft).
- All visitors and attendees are required to wear a mask covering their mouth and nose in public spaces, except while actively eating, drinking, or addressing an audience from the front of a meeting room. Masks will be made available to visitors and attendees, if needed.
Effective December 20th all in–person attendees must verify that they have been fully vaccinated in accordance with CDC recommendations, or have received a negative viral COVID test administered by a healthcare professional within the seventy-two (72) hours preceding the event. The required proof of vaccination or a negative test result when registering for an event will depend on the nature of the event. Routine smaller events will require that attendees attest during the registration process that they have been vaccinated or received a negative test as specified above. Larger conferences and/or events will require attendees to verify through a third-party application selected by the CBA that they have been vaccinated or received a negative COVID test as specified above. The method of vaccination status verification for each event will be specified in the registration process for each such event.
To protect the health and safety of staff and attendees, we are limiting the capacity of our in-person events. Hand sanitizer and soap dispensers are available throughout the CBA building.
Any off-site CLE programming, section meetings, or other events are subject to all the requirements listed above. All additional requirements or policies imposed by the off-site venue or the municipality in which the venue is located must be adhered to by all in-person event attendees.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 within ten days following your visit to the CBA or attendance at an off-site CBA-hosted event, please reach out to us at (860) 612-2025 to notify us of the same. Any personal information you provide will remain confidential.’
The CBA reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise revise this policy in accordance with applicable federal or state guidelines.
Continue to check back here for updated information.
*Unanimously approved by the CBA Board of Directors at its November 15, 2021 meeting.