Thursday, June 17, 2021
4:00 PM (Eastern Daylight Time)
Back to Event
The Diversity and Inclusion Track
Presented by the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee
About the Program
Do you wish to do more to diversify your practice and make it more inclusive? Then this session is for you. Although geared towards small to midsize firms, it will benefit large firms as well.
You Will Learn
- How implicit biases can manifest themselves in the workplace to impede opportunities for all individuals
- Why diversity and inclusion is good for business
- How to get started assessing where you are and where you want to go, including how to draft a substantive diversity policy and following up on that commitment
- About proper employment practices from the advertisement, through the interview to hiring to broaden diversity
- How to be mindful of societal conditioning in order to retain good talent
Who Should Attend
Any attorney wishing to learn more about how to diversify and make their practice more inclusive.
2.0 CT (Ethics); 2.0 NY (D&I)