Thursday, June 17, 2021
11:00 AM (Eastern Daylight Time)
Back to Event
The Legal Technology Track
About the Program
Make the most of your legal research member benefit with an introduction to basic legal research. The session will include how to run a search; how to download, print, and share resources, tips, and tricks for conducting efficient legal research; and
general research skills.
You Will Learn
- How to login to Casemaker
- Available Casemaker content
- Tools and tricks for legal research
- CaseCheck+ and CiteCheck features
- How to utilize Casemaker Digest
Who Should Attend
Attorneys, paralegals, legal secretaries, and law students. Anyone who does legal research or who wants recent cases sent directly to them.
1.0 CT (General); 1.0 NY (Skills)