Tuesday, November 10, 2020
1:15 PM (Eastern Standard Time)
Back to Event
About the Program
This session will help attendees recognize and address common pitfalls within the trusts and estates practice.
You Will Learn
- How to recognize and address conflicts that may arise when creating the attorney client relationship
- How to properly identify the client
- To appreciate the duty of confidentiality, the scope of the attorney client privilege, and the various exceptions that apply
- How to recognize and navigate the common pitfalls when acting as a fiduciary
- How technological developments impact your practice
Who Should Attend
Practitioners of all levels will find relevant information during the presentation, although the focus will be on ethical issues arising in the context of trusts and estates practice.
CT: 1.25 CLE Credits (Ethics)
NY: 1.0 CLE Credit (Ethics)