The CBA Law Center will reopen to the membership and the public on Tuesday, September 7.
In-person Visitor and Event Attendance Policy
We require that all in-person visitors to the building or off-site CBA-hosted events review our attendance and visitation policy below. When visiting the building in-person or by registering for and attending an in-person CBA event, you agree that you have read the CBA’s requirements listed below and affirm your commitment to comply with these requirements. We appreciate your cooperation to help stem the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the safety of our staff and other visitors and/or attendees.
- All visitors and attendees must comply with all CDC, federal, state, and local laws, orders, directives, and guidelines related to COVID-19 and attending large gatherings.
- Do not attend an event or visit the CBA if any of the following apply:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past ten days;
- You have experienced COVID-19 symptoms within the past ten days;
- You have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or had COVID-19 symptoms within the past ten days; or
- You are awaiting a pending COVID-19 test result.
- Please adhere to social distancing requirements whenever possible (e.g., maintain a minimum of 6ft).
- All visitors and attendees are required to wear a mask covering their mouth and nose in public spaces, except while actively eating, drinking, or addressing an audience from the front of a meeting room. Masks will be made available to visitors and attendees, if needed.
To protect the health and safety of staff and attendees, we are limiting the capacity of our in-person events. Hand sanitizer and soap dispensers are available throughout the CBA building.
Any off-site CLE programming, section meetings, or other events are subject to all the requirements listed above. All additional requirements or policies imposed by the off-site venue or the municipality in which the venue is located must be adhered to by all in-person event attendees.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 within ten days following your visit to the CBA or attendance at an off-site CBA-hosted event, please reach out to us at (860) 612-2025. Any personal information you provide will remain confidential.
Continue to check back here for updated information.