September 14, 2020
4:00 PM (Eastern Daylight Time)
Back to Event
The Negotiation Track
About the Program
Developed by former Harvard University instructors, this seminar gives you the essential skills, strategies, and tools to effectively handle your negotiation challenges. This program is designed to be highly dynamic, interactive, and participatory—giving attendees the ability to quickly learn an effective negotiation skill set and apply it to real-word negotiations. Expect a high-speed, intense experience which will be a great deal of FUN! This training is the perfect fit for lawyers who want to advance or further their negotiation skillset.
This program is repeated in NE04. Attendees should not attend both.
You Will Learn
- How to negotiate better deals, develop an effective negotiation strategy, and maximize your persuasiveness
- How to create a strong negotiation position, protect your value position, and adapt your negotiation style for different situations
- How to deal with difficult negotiators and improve and build relationships
- How to effectively negotiate terms and conditions
- How to communicate messages effectively and conduct negotiations with confidence
CLE Credit: 2.0 CT (General); 2.0 NY (Skills)