September 28, 2018
9:00 AM to 4:10 PM
CBA Law Center
30 Bank Street
Presented by the Solo and Small Firm Section and the Connecticut Bar Institute
About the Program
This full-day conference will provide you with solutions to meet the challenges of legal technology, law firm management, and productivity. Experienced practitioners and legal tech experts will present interactive seminars on what you need to know about the latest technology. Networking and Q&A opportunities are built in to the schedule.
You Will Learn
- About the latest in legal technology and web resources for law practice
- How to use CBA member benefit Casemaker for legal research
- Tools and techniques for e-mail, time, and task management
- Social media marketing for law firms
- How to use iPads in practice
- About cyber and data security for your firm
- How lawyers can best use PowerPoint
- How to protect your law firm from disruption by creating a Wiki
- How to avoid ethical violations when using technology
Who Should Attend
Any attorney who wants to learn how technology and law firm management tools can enhance and improve their effectiveness and productivity.
(Includes a light breakfast, lunch, electronic materials*, and parking in the public garage at 35 Bank St)
Solo and Small Firm Section Member $99
Student Member $49
CT: 6.0 CLE Credits (5.0 General; 1.0 Ethics)
NY: 7.0 CLE Credits (6.0 LPM; 1.0 Ethics)
The Connecticut Bar Association/CT Bar Institute is an accredited provider of New York State CLE. This program qualifies for transitional and non-transitional credits. Financial hardship information available upon request.
*Electronic materials are included in the price of the seminar. Any materials for this seminar will be e-mailed to registrants prior to the seminar for download. No paper copies will be prepared, unless purchased separately. Please note that refunds will not be granted once course materials have been sent. Cancellations made less than 2 business days prior to event are non-refundable.
Member Service Center