This year’s annual preeminent Workers’ Compensation Medical Conference in Connecticut will feature medical experts from NOSS Neurosurgery Orthopaedics & Spine Specialists PC along with workers’ compensation judges, plaintiff’s counsel, and respondent’s counsel. Medical experts will present on back, hip, and adjacent segment disease as well as shoulder, neck, and SI fusion. Workers’ compensation judges will share thoughts from the bench and doctors, judges, and attorneys will respond to questions at the end of the morning and afternoon seminars.
• About sources of pain in the lumbar spine and treatment options
• About sources of pain in the hip area and treatment options
• About adjacent segment disease and potential mitigation strategies
• About shoulder and neck injuries and treatment strategies
• About SI joint pain and treatment
• Perspectives from the bench
• Perspectives from plaintiff’s and respondent’s counsel
Lawyers practicing or interested in the practice of workers' compensation law.
(Includes electronic materials, continental breakfast, lunch, reception)
Workers’ Compensation Section Member $199
Student Member $99
Financial hardship information is available upon request.