Join us for this introductory program to better understand what special education for students with disabilities is and how to help your clients navigate the special education process.
• What is a free and appropriate education
• About the meaning of least restrictive environment
• About the responsibilities of school districts
• About the rights of parents
• About what protections are afforded to students
• About discipline of students with disabilities
New attorneys, attorneys new to special education, and attorneys who represent families with children with special needs in any capacity who want a better understanding of special education.
If the seminar is recorded, all member registrants will receive complimentary access to the recording approximately six weeks after the program. Please note that refunds will not be granted once course materials have been sent. Cancellations made less than 2 business days prior to event are non-refundable.
Closed captioning will be available during the seminar presentation for virtual attendees.