Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Become a CBA Member
Community Search
Sign In

Latest News




News & Press: CBA

Electronic Filing of Attorney's Occupational Tax Return

Monday, December 28, 2015   (0 Comments)
Posted by: Connecticut Bar Association
Share |

Attorneys admitted to practice law in Connecticut for calendar year 2015 must file Form 472, Attorney Occupational Tax Return with the Connecticut Department of Revenue Services (DRS) and must make any applicable payment electronically. 

Click here to be taken to the DRS Taxpayer Service Center. 

Individual attorneys can click here to begin electronically filing your tax return using the Connecticut Taxpayer Service Center (TSC).

If you are filing for multiple attorneys, you may use the TSC to file returns one after another. You may also become a TSC Bulk Filer and upload a spreadsheet with the attorney information. For information on the bulk filer process, visit the Department of Revenue Service's Third Party Bulk Filer (TPBF) information page.

If you have questions about the forms or exemptions or would like more information on electronic filing and payment options or how to use TSC, visit the DRS website.  If you need assistance, contact DRS during business hours Monday thru Friday at 1-800-382-9463 (Connecticut calls outside the Greater Hartford Area only) or 860-297-5962 (from anywhere).



© 2018 Connecticut Bar Association. All rights reserved.